Olea Europaea L. , Olive Leaf Extract
Active ingredient : Oleuropein powder
Oleuropein powder is the extract of the leaf of the olive tree. Olive Leaf Extract's active component is oleuropein. Oleuropein can resist to insect and bacterial damage. Olive leaf extracts (OLE) are now marketed as anti-aging, immunostimulator, and antibiotic agents.
Oleuropein powder is a natural source of wellness with therapeutic properties that are:
1. gastroprotective (protects digestive system)
2. neuroprotective (protects central nervous system)
3. antimicrobial (inhibits microorganism growth)
4. anticancer (reduces risk of cancer)
5. anti-inflammatory (reduces risk of inflammation)
6. antinociceptive (reduces pain stimuli)
7. antioxidant (prevents oxidation or cell damage)
These properties mean that Oleuropein powder may help with weight loss, heart health, and herpes breakouts. Read on to learn how olive leaf extract can benefit you, dosage information, and more.