[product name]: hawthorn fruit extract
[English name]: Hawthorn Fruit Extract
[Active Ingredients]: Hawthorn Flavone Hawthorn Flavone
[Source]: It is obtained by extracting the active ingredients from the mature fruits or dried leaves of the red-spotted or wild hawthorn of the Rosaceae plant.
[product specifications]: 5%-80%
[Properties]: brown powder
[Test method]: UV
[plant morphology]: red deciduous trees in the mountains, up to 6m. The branches are 1-2 cm long or have no thorns. Leaves alternate; petiole 2-6 cm long; leaf broadly ovate or triangularly ovate-lanceolate ovate, 6-12 cm long, 5-8 cm wide, 2-4 pairs of pinnate lobes, apex acuminate, base broadly cuneate Glossy, pubescent along the veins below, irregularly serrated at the edges. Umbrella inflorescence, ca. 4-6 cm in diam.; tube-shaped, 5-locate; corolla white, ca. 1.5 cm, petals 5, obovate or suborbicular; stamens ca. 20, anthers pink; pistil 1, ovary Lower position, 5 rooms, style 5. Pear fruit is nearly spherical, with a diameter of up to 2.5cm, deep red, with yellow-white small spots, the sepals fall off very late, the apex leaves a round squat; the small core 3-5, the outward side is slightly ribbed, inward The sides are smooth. Flowering period from May to June. The fruit period is from October to October.
[Pharmacological action]: Pharmacological action of hawthorn leaf flavonoids for prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases: Hawthorn leaves contain various flavonoids such as rutin, hyperoside, quercetin and vitexin. Pharmacological and clinical experiments show that hawthorn leaves Flavonoids have antihypertensive, hypolipidemic, increased coronary flow, improved myocardial blood supply and oxygen supply to the cardiovascular system, and have good curative effects on cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension, hyperlipemia, coronary heart disease and angina pectoris.
(1) Cardiotonic effect: Hawthorn has the effect of increasing muscle contractility, increasing cardiac output, and slowing heart rhythm.
(2) Effects on coronary blood flow and myocardial oxygen consumption: Hawthorn extract and its total flavonoids have the effects of increasing coronary blood flow and reducing myocardial oxygen consumption and myocardial oxygen utilization.
(3) Effect on myocardial vascular blood flow: Hawthorn has a certain effect on myocardial vascular blood flow, and the effect of hawthorn on myocardial vascular blood flow may be related to dilating coronary vascular bed and improving coronary circulation.
(4) Protective effect on experimental myocardial ischemia: Hawthorn has protective effect on acute myocardial ischemia caused by isoproterenol sulfate in guinea pigs. Hawthorn extract has the effect of preventing or alleviating myocardial ischemia or necrosis of isoproterenol.
(5) Antihypertensive effect: Hawthorn ethanol extract has a longer-lasting antihypertensive effect.
(6) hypolipidemic effect: different extracts of hawthorn have a certain lipid-lowering effect on various high-fat models caused by different animals, which can antagonize the increase of serum cholesterol and triglyceride levels caused by high-fat diet.
[Storage]: Store in a cool, dry place, away from strong light, and away from high temperatures.
[Product packaging]: 1KG / sterilized aluminum foil bag; 25KG / cardboard drum; can be packaged according to customer requirements.
[Shelf life]: 24 months